I have seen this idea floating all around the internet, and you know, I HAD to try it since it is that time of year!
Let me tell you, they are SO simple and extremely delicious!
Two simple ingredients and you have yourself a fantastic dessert! You are more than welcome to add in some spices to it or even use a Spice cake mix!
MY OTHER RECIPES
They are VERY moist, surprisingly so without any oil, eggs or anything else!
I did use my Pampered Chef Pan again for this one 🙂
Gosh, I just adore this pan.. I never have to spray it with non-stick cooking spray or line it with liners, they come out perfect every time!
I did however frost them with whipped cream cheese icing. AHH-mazing!
This is the second time making these, I made them last year for Thanksgiving and they were ALL gone by the end of the day, everyone loved them and gobbled them up! 🙂
You will loves these if you love Pumpkin like I do.
2-Ingredient Pumpkin Cupcakes!
- 1 Yellow Cake or Spice Cake Mix
- 1 -15oz Can Pumpkin
- Walnuts, Pecans or chocolate chips (optional)
- Frosting/Icing of your choice (also optional)
- Preheat over to 350F
- In a large bowl dump the entire can of pumpkin
- Then add in the cake mix (dry)
- Mix until well combined
- If you chose to add nuts of any kind, add them in the batter now
- If you do not have a pampered chef pan like the one I used above, use liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Drop 2 spoonfuls in each cup
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Remove from oven, and allow to cool for about 10 minutes prior to frosting (if you choose to frost them)
- These also freeze VERY well.