One of my all time favorite cereals as a child and as an adult has always been fruity pebbles!
This is a take on the current milkshake being served at Burger King! (its so good)
This can be made for kids too, just remove the alcohol from the recipe for the kiddos! 😉
Super easy to make and the taste is incredible!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
ADULT Fruity Pebbles Milkshake
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 7 large scoops of vanilla ice cream (or more if you want it thicker)
- 2 cups of fruity pebbles
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce cake or Whipped cream flavored vodka (more if you like it stronger)
- Whipped Cream for topping
- Place all ingredients into a blender until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and cherry