One of the first things people RUN to at any get-together or party is my cheeseball with my famous Bacon Pecan Crackers!!
Its so easy to make and it can be made the day before!
Its perfect on crackers, chips, pretzels even on a spoon!
(okay, just me? LOL )
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pecan Ball!
- 2 packages of room temp cream cheese
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 garlic powder
- 10 slices thick cut bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 cup of chopped pecans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Serve with my famous BACON crackers!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- In a large bowl, mix the room temp cream cheese and seasoning mix until smooth.
- Add in chives, shredded cheese, pepper, garlic powder and bacon and mix until combined.
- Place clear plastic wrap flat on the counter, add in your mixture and shape into a round ball
- Wrap it tight and place in the fridge for minimum of 5 hours.
- One firm, remove from plastic wrap and roll the ball around in the chopped pecans.
- Put it on the center of a big plate surrounded by cracker, chips or pretzels!