I am bringing you all, another incredibly delicious recipe that you will adore!
It has everything from a creamy garlic sauce to mozzarella cheese!
The creamy garlic sauce is one of the best you’ll ever have, I also added in some sun dried tomatoes and spinach AND bacon too!
Season them well for an outstanding flavor.
You will not believe how juicy this chicken comes out.
Get that nice pan-sear before adding in all the goodies!
I originally saw a recipe like this from my friend Alyssa over at her amazing blog
The Recipe Critic, make sure you head over there to see her awesome goodies!!
I made a few changes and added a few things to send it over the top!!
Make that delicious cream sauce.
Look at this finished dish!! OMG!
I used spaghetti and it just makes the pasta taste out of this world good!
If these photos dont convince you to try, theres something wrong!
I may get a bit carried away with photos but thats just how I am!
I want to show you all the angles and the pure deliciousness that just POPS out from these photos!
You can use any type of pasta you like but I loved the spaghetti.
I have a bunch more new amazing creamy pasta recipes coming soon!
I am going to try and get them all up this week!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bacon & Cheese Smothered Garlic Chicken!
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon, cooked and chopped
- 4-6 slices of deli sliced Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes
- In a large skillet, cook your thick bacon, remove from pan, drain reserving about one tablespoon of bacon fat.
- Chop the bacon and set aside.
- In that same large skillet add the olive oil to the one Tablespoon of bacon fat
- Place your thin sliced pieces of chicken in the skillet and cook on a medium to high heat for roughly 4 minutes on each side OR until browned lightly on each side and cooked all the way through (NO PINK)
- Remove fully cooked chicken from your skillet, and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add in the heavy cream, chicken broth, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- Whisk over medium/high heat until ii begins to thicken.
- Add in your spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and allow it to simmer until the spinach starts to wilt.
- Turn the heat on low
- Next add in the chicken one at a time into the pan, lightly coat with the sauce and place the sliced mozzarella cheese over each chicken piece and sprinkled the cooked bacon.
- Cover for about one minute until the cheese completely melts.
- Serve over pasta of your choice,
MY OTHER RECIPES