Everyone goes crazy for these little banana split bites of heaven!
Kids LOVE to help make them too! Super fun!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Not to mention completely delicious!
Very easy to make and only takes a few minutes!
I love to serve these with a small bowl of vanilla ice cream (just my thing) lol
Great for parties or get togethers!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Banana Split Bites!
- 2-3 Ripe Bananas-
- 1 Container Cool Whip
- 1 Jar Maraschino Cherries
- Wilton Milk Chocolate Candy Discs
- Sprinkles and Jimmies
- Peel bananas and cut into 2-3 inch pieces
- Melt the candy discs per package directions and dip each banana into melted chocolate about halfway up.
- Dip the chocolate end of the bananas into the sprinkles and coat well.
- Let these set up and harden for about 10 minutes
- Place the whipped topping into a piping bag or plastic bag, and pipe a small dollop onto the top of each banana
- Place a cherry on top of each banana