These are like heaven in every bite!
Its been a recipe my friend Rebecca has been doing for years and its fantastic!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Muffins!
- 3 Medium Bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup of Mayo (I use Hellmann's)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg
- In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined
- Pour into a greased 6 cup muffin pan
- sprinkle chopped walnuts on top
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Remove from pan and allow to cool completely
Note: The mixture will be very thick, do not over mix
If using ingredients for Banana loaf bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.
if using 12 cup muffin pan bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes
MY OTHER RECIPES