I am so loving all this warm weather! it has been a LONG time coming!
The winter seemed to have lasted forever!
So, today I am bringing you all one of my favorite recipes that everyone goes crazy over!
They are super easy to throw together and if you want to switch up the filling, it all works awesome!
From apple pie filling to blueberry- its all amazing!
Cherry is and has always been my fav so I had to being you this one first- many more to come soon!
I have an amazing pumpkin pie version and pineapple too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Bangin' Cherry Pie Bars!
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, salt and sugar until fluffy.
- Add in extracts.
- Add eggs, one at a time, while beating.
- Gradually add flour.
- Spread a thin layer (1/4") batter into prepared pan.
- Top with pie filling.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter over filling.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, vanilla and enough milk to acheive desired consistency.
- Drizzle over top & ENJOY!