As everyone has probably already seen, my Strawberry Moonshine recipe went completely CRAZY viral all over the internet, Facebook & Pinterest. Yes, its THAT good 😉 I then did a Orange Creamsicle Moonshine that even went CRAZIER!
I had to come back with another one that I KNOW everyone will love! BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE!!
If you have followed along with me over the last couple months, you will know I have about TEN other moonshines coming soon!
MY OTHER RECIPES
From skittles moonshine to jolly rancher moonshine!!
They all turn out amazing- everyone raves about them!
Perfect for the Summer months and for BBQs & Holidays!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 2 1/2 Cups fresh blackberries
- 2 Cups everclear 141
- lime zest
- 2-3 8 oz mason jars
- Make the blackberry simple syrup by using a small sauce pan, combine the water, sugar and 1/2 C blackberries.
- Cook on medium to high heat until melted and liquified.
- Place into a sealed container and set aside in the fridge
- Add 1 C of blackberries to each of the Mason jars
- Add 1/2 C of the simple syrup to the mason jars
- Fill with the everclear to the brim of the mason jars
- Add in a little bit of lime zest to each glass.
- Let sit for 2 days, shaking occasionally
- Using a strainer, strain the juice into a large glass
- Wash out original mason jars to get rid of the seeds from the blackberries.
- Pour moonshine back into the mason jars and enjoy.