I’m back again bringing you all another delicious Summer Margarita!!
Haave you ever had a blood orange? Its SO delicious! and its makes a perfect margarita flavor you will go crazy for!
Such a simple recipe too!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I’m ready to lay out by our soon-to-be brand new pool,
sipping on one of these babies!
I sugar my rim but you can salt it too!
This is perfect for parties and its so gorgeous to look at too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blood Orange Margarita!
- 2oz Tequila
- 1/2 oz Triple sec
- 1oz Cointreau
- 1 juice from a lime
- 2 Blood red oranges juiced
- 2oz Sweet and Sour mix
- 1 Blood red orange and lime to garnish
- Simple syrup
- Margarita salt OR sugar for rim
SERVING SIZE 1 8OZ GLASS
- Use 2 appetizer plates, on one of the plates pour 1 tbsp of simple syrup.
- Remove the lid from the margarita salt container
- Dip the rim of your glasses in the simple syrup and then in the margarita salt and set to the side
- Fill your glass with ice only 3/4 of the way full
- Pour in your tequila, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix
- Cut your fruit in half and using a juicer get your fresh juice add to your cocktail
- Lightly stir
- Top off with your Cointreau
- Garnish with lime wheels and blood orange wheels