These Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots are insanely gorgeous and crazy delicious!
If you have been following my blog over the last couple weeks you will have seen MANY Jello & pudding shot recipes!
Many have gone VIRAL, everyone loves them!
I have many more coming this week too! Stay Tuned!
These are perfect for Pot Lucks, Get togethers, parties and for girls night!
Please check out my other shots recipes, you are sure to love them all!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 12 (2 oz) plastic disposable cups with lids
- 3 oz box berry blue Jell-O gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Blue Curaçao
- 1/2 cup Malibu Rum
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- 12 maraschino cherries, with stems, drained
Yields: 1 dozen (2 oz)
- Place the plastic cups on a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Add the blue raspberry JELL-O to a large mixing bowl. Whisk in the boiling water and stir until dissolved.
- Mix in the pineapple juice, blue curacao and rum. Stir well.
- Pour the blue gelatin mixture into the plastic cups, filling almost to the top. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight. If you are not serving right away, you can place lids on the cups once the gelatin is completely set.
- Before serving, add a dollop of whipped cream and a stemmed cherry on top.