As everyone has probably already seen, my Strawberry Moonshine recipe went completely CRAZY viral all over the internet, Facebook & Pinterest. Yes, its THAT good 😉 I then did a Orange Creamsicle Moonshine that even went CRAZIER!
I had to come back with another one that I KNOW everyone will love! BLUEBERRY COBBLER MOONSHINE!!
This one everyone went totally NUTS for, it tastes completely incredible, seriously…
This one is probably one of my favorites!
The sweet juicy blueberries really give it a fantastic taste- careful with this one, you’ll be guzzling it lol!
I still have a bunch more coming out in the coming weeks so please stay tuned!
Skittles moonshine, Starburst moonshine and jolly rancher moonshine too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Cobbler MOONSHINE!
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C water
- 2 1/2 C fresh blueberries
- 2 C everclear 141 abv
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 8 oz mason jars
- Using a small sauce pan, combine the water, sugar and 1/2 C blueberries
- Cook on medium to high heat until melted and liquified.
- Place into a sealed container and set aside in the fridge
- Add 1 C of blueberries to each of the Mason jars
- Add 1/2 C of the simple syrup to the mason jars
- Fill with the everclear to the brim of the mason jars
- Add in brown sugar, and cinnamon
- Let sit for 2 days, shaking occasionally
- Using a strainer, strain the juice into a large glass
Make the blueberry simple syrup