One of everyones favorite desserts! This Blueberry Muffin Cake has the perfect topping and incredible glaze along with moist muffin consistency! LORD, its so good!
Easy and delicious, you could also use ANY fruit you like in place of the blueberries if you wish too!
How are you loving my cute fork? it says “MMM MMM GOOD” how adorable is that!
Whether you want it for breakfast or for dessert – it makes a happy tummy 🙂
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Muffin Buckle Cake
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F
- Spray a 9" square baking pan with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Take a large bowl combine all the Crumb ingredients with fork until they are combined well. Set aside.
- In another large bowl mix together all the cake ingredients except the blueberries until well incorporated then fold in the blueberries.
- Spread the cake batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle evenly with the crumb topping.
- Bake for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 minutes before attempting to remove
Glaze mix together all the ingredients together until smooth and then drizzle on top of the cake.