Everyone goes crazy in general for butter cake- its perfectly rich and moist with sensational flavor throughout- now this just has a nice boatload of blueberries added to make it even BETTER.
I havent met one person who hasnt loved this recipe
Its super easy and makes one hell of a yummy cake!
Breakfast or for dessert- everyone loves it!
You could do a glaze but its rich enough as is 🙂
Once you make this one, it will definitely become your go-to recipe!
Switch up the berries for a change!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Blueberry Butter Cake!
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 3/4 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Cold Butter
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs, separated
- 2 cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
- Cut in butter until crumbly, and set aside 3/4 cup for topping.
- Add the baking powder, milk,extract and egg yolks and mix well.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form and fold into batter.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle on blueberries and the reserved crumb mix.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Delicious for breakfast or dessert!