Who doesn’t LOVE peanut butter and chocolate AND cheesecake?
Why not combine all three?!
This is one of the most delicious cheesecakes you will ever have..in your life…EVER!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 6 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted + Extra for greasing
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Hersheys Cocoa
- 1-1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 TB Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips
- 6 whole Peanut Butter Cups, cut
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 pounds Cream Cheese, Softened
- 5 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Peanut Butter Cups, chopped or cut in halves
For the Brownie Bottom
For the Cheesecake Filling
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease a deep 9-inch Springform pan with butter.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add in the eggs one at a time until fully incorporated
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt, mix well
- Spread the mixture into the greased/prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean
- Immediately after removing brownie bottom from your oven, evenly place the chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and peanut butter cups over brownies surface.
- Then spoon the cheesecake filling over that layer.
- Reduce oven temp to 325F
- In a large bowl or Mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add sugar, peanut butter and cream, beat until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into prepared brownie bottom crust.
- Double-wrap Springform pan with foil to prevent water getting in.
- Wrap the foil up the sides so that the seam of the pan bottom and springform side is covered- top uncovered.
- Place the pan into a LARGER baking pan.
- Pour hot water into the larger pan so that the water comes to about 1 inch up the sides of the Springform pan with your cheesecake inside.
- Bake at 325F for 1 & 1/2 hours or until firm and lightly browned.
- Remove & allow to cool on a wire rack for at least one hour.
- Use a knife along the edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the pan as best as possible.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, overnight is BEST.
- add peanut butter cup halves around the edge of the cake
- Melting chocolate over the top is optional
Baking the Brownie Bottom
Meanwhile make your cheesecake filling- see below
For the Cheesecake Filling:
adapted via www.foodfanatic.com