Super cute and super EASY- not to mention DELISH!
You can use any brownie box mix that you like or even your own personal recipe would work too!
These taste fantastic and everyone is going to be AWWWWing all over how adorable they are!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Brownie Christmas Trees!
- 1 box of brownie mix, any brand, BAKED and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- green frosting (recipe to follow)
- holiday sprinkles
- yellow stars
- disposable piping bag
- Wilton Star tip (1m)
- 3 - round cookie/biscuit cutters in varying sizes
- 2 C. powdered sugar
- 1/2 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2-3 tbsp. milk
- green food coloring
- Combine the powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla extract. Add in 1 tablespoon of milk at a time, as needed until the frosting as reached your desired consistency.
- Attach the star tip to the piping bag and fill the bag with green frosting.
- Use the 3 varying cookie cutters to gently cut out the brownie circles.
- Gently squeeze the frosting out of the bag and onto the top of each brownie (I started with the biggest and stacked).
- Top the last brownie with frosting to resemble to top of a Christmas tree.
- Add a star on top and holiday sprinkles.
- Repeat with the rest of the brownies.