These delicious muffins are similar to pumpkin muffins, these are a great way to use up butternut squash and are not too high in sugar!
Great for the Holidays and awesome for breakfast too with a dash of butter on top- my fav!
Super simple to make and I think they taste better than pumpkin muffins!
Next time I think I will add some walnuts or even pecans would taste amazing!
Even picky eaters LOVE these!
Whether you want one for dessert or for breakfast- they work for both!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Butternut Squash Muffins!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups butternut squash puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Line a muffin pan with paper liners, silicone baking cups or grease with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine your dry ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
- In an another bowl, combine the oil, butternut squash puree, eggs, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add the wet mixture into the dry ingredients bowl and fold to combine.
- Using a scoop or 1/4 measuring cup, spoon the batter into the muffin pan, and bake for 20 minutes.
MY OTHER RECIPES