Get your stretchy pants ready for this baby! This is super easy, awesome for an easy dessert for the family OR for a get together! Everyone loves it!!
Use different candies or even different colored M&Ms depending on the occasion!
Perfect topped with cold vanilla ice cream- seriously crazy delish!!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I think I ate WAYYY too much of this, but was the tummy ache worth it? Why yes, yes it was LOL
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cast Iron Fudge Brownie Skillet!
- 5 oz semi sweet chocolate chips (Nestle brand)
- 2/3 C unsalted sweet cream butter,
- 1 3/4 C sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 C flour
- 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 C milk chocolate chips
- pam spray
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 2 1/2 C powder sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3-5 TBSP heavy whipping cream
- 1 medium star tip and a piping bag
Makes 1 medium size cast iron
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Using a small sauce pan, melt the butter and 5 oz of chocolate chips on medium heat stirring consistently until melted
- Set aside to cool slightly
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar, eggs and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until combined
- Gradually mix in the melted chocolate
- Slowly and in the flour
- Mix in 1/4 C each of the chocolate chips and semi sweet chocolate chips
- Spray your cast iron with pam spray and pour in your brownie mixture
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips onto the top of the batter
- Place cast iron into the oven for about 25-30 minutes
- Once done, Let cool for 5 minutes
- Using a standing mixer, combine all ingredients into the bowl and mix on medium speed
- If your frosting starts looking like powdery rocks, add another tablespoon of heavy whipping cream
- Mix until you see creamy stiffed peaks
- Scoop frosting into the piping bag
- pipe small star around the edge of the pan and sprinkle with red sprinkles
- Serve with a HUGE glass of milk!