As everyone has probably already seen, my Strawberry Moonshine recipe went completely CRAZY viral all over the internet, Facebook & Pinterest. Yes, its THAT good 😉 I then did a Orange Creamsicle Moonshine that even went CRAZIER!
I had to come back with another one that I KNOW everyone will love! CHERRY MOONSHINE (as highly requested)
I love basically ANYthing that is cherry, its my favorite!
This is completely and utterly..DELISH, seriously.
Perfect for the holidays or any get together where you really want to impress!
I still have a bunch more coming out in the coming weeks so please stay tuned!
Skittles moonshine, Starburst moonshine and jolly rancher moonshine too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 pound of cherries
- 1/2 cup of cherry juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 750 ml of moonshine (Everclear or vodka are good substitutions)
- 1/2 cup water
- Place 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup cherry juice into saucepan on medium heat.
- Let sugar dissolve and turn into a syrup liquid.
- Once completely mixed, place in Mason jar and set aside.
- Place the cherries in a large bowl.
- Mash the cherries slightly with a potato masher
- Add the simple syrup and alcohol, and cherry juice into bowl of cherries. Mix well
- Separate all ingredients into individual jars.
- Make sure that cherries are distributed evenly and liquid content fully submerges cherries.
- Seal the Jars.
- Place jars in a cool environment
- The longer you wait for moonshine to infuse the better this will taste.Up to a YEAR but minimum 3 days.
- When infusion time has passed, strain with a strainer so that you can filter skins.
- (i eat these ..lol)
Start With Cherry Simple Syrup
Next -Moonshine TIME