As everyone has probably already seen, my Strawberry Moonshine recipe went completely CRAZY viral all over the internet, Facebook & Pinterest. Yes, its THAT good 😉 I then did a Orange Creamsicle Moonshine that even went CRAZIER!
I had to come back with another one that I KNOW everyone will love! CHERRY MOONSHINE (as highly requested)
I love basically ANYthing that is cherry, its my favorite!
This is completely and utterly..DELISH, seriously.
Perfect for the holidays or any get together where you really want to impress!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I still have a bunch more coming out in the coming weeks so please stay tuned!
Skittles moonshine, Starburst moonshine and jolly rancher moonshine too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 pound of cherries
- 1/2 cup of cherry juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 750 ml of moonshine (Everclear or vodka are good substitutions)
- 1/2 cup water
- Place 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup cherry juice into saucepan on medium heat.
- Let sugar dissolve and turn into a syrup liquid.
- Once completely mixed, place in Mason jar and set aside.
- Place the cherries in a large bowl.
- Mash the cherries slightly with a potato masher
- Add the simple syrup and alcohol, and cherry juice into bowl of cherries. Mix well
- Separate all ingredients into individual jars.
- Make sure that cherries are distributed evenly and liquid content fully submerges cherries.
- Seal the Jars.
- Place jars in a cool environment
- The longer you wait for moonshine to infuse the better this will taste.Up to a YEAR but minimum 3 days.
- When infusion time has passed, strain with a strainer so that you can filter skins.
- (i eat these ..lol)
Start With Cherry Simple Syrup
Next -Moonshine TIME