Every ones looking for cookie recipes for the upcoming Holidays
– here are some of my families all time favorites!
Everyone went CRAZY for my Peanut Butter version of these cookies – see it by clicking here–> Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies <–
They went viral all over the internet- they are THAT good.
Wait till you try this Chocolate version… seriously its hard to pick which is better… they are both so freaking DELISH!!
Super easy and better yet? NO BAKE!!!
Fun to throw together too- the kids will love helping with these!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies!
- 1/2 cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Add your butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder to a heavy bottomed pot, bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute while stirring.
- Take your pot off the heat and mix in your peanut butter, vanilla and oats.
- Use a spoon to scoop and drop your oat mixture onto a piece of parchment paper
- let cool until firm