Now, you might be saying isnt lasagna supposed to have some sauce and noodles? WHY does this look like a dessert?!?
I know, I know, but its a hot trend now!
I promise you foodie friends, you are going to LOVE it!
Its basically called ‘lasagna’ because its layered and it sounds cute 😀
This is the perfect and festive dessert everyone will love!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Cheesecake Lasagna!
- 3/4 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tbsp Hershey cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Peppermint Cheesecake Layer:
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 ½ C Cool Whip
- 1 tsp pure peppermint extract
- 2 - 3.9 oz. box white chocolate instant pudding
- 3 C milk
- 2-4 drops green food coloring
- 1 ½ C cool whip
- 3 C mini marshmallows
- 1 C Crushed candy canes
3-6 drops red food coloring
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat the oven to 350F and tear of a large sheet of parchment paper to cover a 9x13 baking dish
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, salt and cocoa powder
- In a standing mixer, beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add red food coloring and mix well
- Turn you mixer on low speed and gradually add flour mixture
- You may need to use your hands to mix throughly to make sure that you get all the flour mixture.
- Press the mixture into bottom of baking dish and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Using the standing mixer, beat the cream cheese and powder sugar until smooth
- Add 1 ½ cup Cool Whip and peppermint extract and mix until combine.
- Spread over cooled shortbread layer.
- Place into the freezer to harden while you make the pudding
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the two boxes of pudding, milk and green food coloring and mix for 5 minutes.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Place into the freezer for 1 hour
- Spread 1 ½ cup Cool whip over pudding layer and top with mini marshmallows and crushed candy canes
- Place in the fridge for overnight.
Peppermint cheesecake layer
Green pudding layer:
Topping directions :