Who doesnt just ADORE Rice Krispies, I literally have to completely avoid that aisle at the supermarket because I WILL buy one lol
These are the cutest, yummiest trees EVER, the kids will LOVE helping make these, super simple and great for Holiday parties too!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Christmas Tree Rice Krispies!
- 10 ounce bag of marshmallows
- 5 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- Green gel food coloring
- Wilton candy cane sprinkles
- Natural star sprinkles
- Primary colored confetti sprinkles
- Reese's miniature peanut butter cups
- Green frosting
- In a large glass mixing bowl, combine your marshmallows and soften butter and heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until your marshmallows start to get soft and puffy
- Mix in a couple drops of your green food coloring and stir well
- Now mix in your Rice Krispies cereal
- Sprayed 2 food safe gloves with a nonstick cooking spray and form your Rice Krispies into cones
- Unwrap a Reese's peanut butter cup and place a large dab of frosting onto the top and place it under your Rice Krispies trees
- While your Rice Krispies are still sticky coat with your primary colored sprinkles (or use a little green frosting to help them stick)
- Now dab a tiny bit of frosting onto the back of your candy cane and start sprinkles and stick them all over your Christmas trees
MY OTHER RECIPES