If you have ever had a Russel Stover coconut cream egg you will know WHY having the ability to make them at home is So important..well, at least for me 😀
It takes only a few ingredients to be able to make these yummy eggs right at home!
No baking required either!
I’m a HUGE coconut fan personally, but I know not everyone loves it… SO I will be having an amazing peanut butter version coming soon – stay tuned!
I think next time I will add some almonds! it could be like an almond joy!
These are dangerously delish!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Coconut Cream Eggs!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 (12 oz.) bag melting chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter until blended. Add powdered sugar gradually. Add coconut and use a mixing spoon to make sure it is well incorporated. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes.
- Place coconut eggs on parchment paper, and freeze for about an hour.
- Melt the melting chocolate according to the package instructions.
- Using a fork, dip the egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Use a second fork to help transfer the chocolate covered egg back onto the parchment paper.
- Refrigerate 5-10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an airtight container.