Heavens! Do I have a treat for you today! 😉
This is one of my all time most favorite poke cakes because it has everything I adore so much all rolled into one perfect cake!
I especially love poke cakes because the holes allow the ingredients to be throughout the whole cake and it makes it ultra moist!
I HAD to top it with cherries! So good!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Coconut Cream Pina Colada Poke Cake!
- Boxed pound cake mix plus ingredients to make (eggs, milk, butter)
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 15oz can crushed pineapple
- 15oz can cream of coconut
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2-3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- maraschino cherries
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat your oven and grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with a nonstick cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl mix together your poundcake, eggs, milk, and butter and pour into your greased baking pan
- Bake as directed on the box
- Mix together your sweetened condensed milk, pineapple juice from your crushed pineapples, and cream of coconut
- As soon as you take your cake out of the oven, use the bottom of a wooden spoon to poke several holes in the top
- While your cake is still hot, pour your pineapple juice mixture evenly over the top
- Spread your crushed pineapple over the top, cover, and set in the fridge for 6-8 hours
- Spread your whipped cream over your cake, top off with coconut flakes and cherries
- Beat your heavy whipping cream with a whisk or stand mixer with a whisk attachment for 8-10 minutes. When your cream starts to thicken, add in vanilla extract and powdered sugar