Boy, have I got a treat for you all!
This is one of the most delicious & addictive thing EVER.
This is one of the easiest recipes too!
A few simple ingredients and you will have a winning recipe that everyone will be sure to love!
Its a perfectly sweet & salty combination that will have you wanting another… and another .. AND another . You get the point 😉
You pour this toffee mixture over the salted crackers so it creates a wonderful sweet buttery glaze over the top.
Once the crackers are coated in the mixture, you top with the chocolate chips.
Once melted, spread over the top evenly.
Then sprinkle with M & Ms (or any candy you would prefer, even nuts works!)
Once completely cooled, you break ‘crack’ into larger sized pieces.
Its also called CRACK because its highly addictive!!
This is perfect to wrap a few pieces in clear paper and tie with a bow to give to friends and family!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crazy Toffee Crack!
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12-15 saltine crackers
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup M&M's or nuts
- Line a 9x13" cake pan with aluminum foil and line the aluminum foil with saltine crackers, covering the bottom on the pan
- In a small pot, mix together your butter, brown sugar, and vanilla then bring to a boil on medium heat
- Boil for 2 to 3 minutes while stirring constantly
- Pour your mixture over top you are saltine crackers and spread out evenly
- Bake for about eight minutes at 325°
- After the bubbles from the caramel start to disappear, evenly sprinkle your chocolate chips on top and set back in your oven for about 1 minute
- Spread your chocolate out evenly and top with M&M's
- Freeze for 30 minutes and break apart into small pieces