This is one of the tastiest recipes you can make for your family- trust me!
The combination of flavors are perfect!
Just LOOK at that… drool! 😀
You can even substitute the sausage for chicken!
Everyone will be begging for seconds, I promise 🙂
The sauce is a garlic-y, cheesey, alfredo-type..its FREAK’N delish!
You will be using garlic bread to sop up all the sauce off the plate.. hey, I MIGHT be talking from experience LOL
Its so good everyone will think its restaurant quality- seriously!
DINNER IS SERVED!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Creamy Mozzarella Pasta with Spinach & Sausage!
- 1 lb sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 oz pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1 & 1/2 cups heavy cream
MY OTHER RECIPES
- In a sauce pan, heat butter in a saucepan over low heat; cook spinach in the butter until warmed, about 1-2 minutes
- Add cream & the cream cheese to spinach mixture then stir until cream cheese is completely melted, remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate large semi deep sauce pan, heat your olive oil on medium heat.
- Then add in the sliced sausage and cook for a few minutes until each side is lightly browned, then remove it and set aside
- Using the same pan you removed the sausage from, add in the diced tomatoes & garlic and ALL other spices, cooking for a couple min while constantly stirring
- Pour in the cream cheese/spinach mixture into the large pan and mix until well incorporated.
- Add in the mozz cheese, reduce heat down a bit and mix until all the cheese is fully melted
- Cook pasta of your choice and drain, then add into the saucepan and mix well.