One of my favorite things to serve at our family Christmas parties!
Its one of the easiest and delicious recipes that will have everyone raving!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I have made this with alcohol as well, though this is the virgin version, if you would like to add alcohol, 1oz of baileys irish cream, whipped cream pinnicle vodka or even rumchata gives it a ‘kick’ 😉
That little Elf better step away from my glass! 😀
You dont HAVE to crush the candy canes, you can also just stick one in every ones cup for flavor!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crock Pot White Hot Chocolate!
- 12 oz white vanilla baking chocolate
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups whole milk
- Crushed candy canes, whipped cream and mini marshmallows, if desired
- Place baking chocolate, milk, heavy cream and vanilla into the crockpot.
- Cover and cook on Low heat for about 2 hours, making sure to stir every 30 minutes.
- Top each with whipped cream and miniature marshmallows and crushed candy canes.