Who doesnt love to come home to a dinner thats already done? Thank God for Crock pots?!
One of my families favorite soups – done all in the slow cooker!
The taste is outstanding – everyone will be sure to want seconds and you should hve enough left to take some to work the next day for lunch!
Super easy and super delicious- dinner doesnt have to be hard!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup!
- 3 cups of chopped cabbage
- 1 lb. LEAN ground beef
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 24 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 oz. cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 tsp adobo (found in the spanish section)
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- In a medium skillet, cook all ingredients/spices (((EXCEPT the rice,tomato sauce, diced tomatoes and water))) over a medium-high heat, stirring frequently until the meat is browned and cooked through..
- In the Crock pot, add in the chopped cabbage, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, water then mix Pour in the cooked ground beef mixture and mix until fully incorporated
- Cover and cook on low heat for 8 hours
- When it hits 7 hours, cook the rice according to the package directions then add it into the crock pot and mix well
- Top with sour cream and ENJOY!
MY OTHER RECIPES
adapted slightly via momswithcrockpots.com