Its FINALLY October 1st!
I feel the Fall cool weather and I am loving every second of it!
Its time for the spooky and gross Halloween themed treats that the kids will love!
These look gross, I know, but trust me marshmallows and chocolate taste delish if you can get past the look lol
These are super fun and really easy to put together for a Halloween party!
These will truly be a HUGE hit at any Halloween even you have!
MY OTHER RECIPES
You always need some gross treats at any spooky themed party or get together- these fit the bill perfectly!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Dirty Q-tips Treats!
- Miniature marshmallows
- 1 Cup white chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 Cup yellow candy melts
- lollipop sticks for assembly
- Cut each lollipop stick to 3" long (they also sell 3" lollipop sticks).
- Stick a miniature marshmallow on the end of each stick.
- In two separate microwave safe bowls, heat your candy melts on 50% power for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip each marshmallow end in the white chocolate and set on a plate or piece of parchment paper works best and set in the fridge or freezer for 5 minutes.
- Then dip each end about 1/4"-1/2" in the melted yellow chocolate and place back onto the plate/parchment paper to harden.