I have a HUGE delicious treat for you today on the blog!
AND it involves Doritos!
MY OTHER RECIPES
One of my all time most favorite things to eat when it starts getting warmer out- is pasta salads!
When its BBQ’s and family/friend get togethers- you need to bring this amazing dish!
I have had sooo many different kinds over the years but this one? is my ultimate FAV! 😀
The flavor is incredible (seriously)
People were lucky this bowl even made it to our BBQ lol 😉
Trust me, you will be scarfing this down as soon as you try it!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
DORITOS TACO PASTA SALAD!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, cooked with 1/2 a small onion
- 1 Pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz. pkg. Rotini
- 12 oz. pkg. Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2-3 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1-1 1/2 cups Creamy French Dressing
- 1 Bag Nacho Cheese Doritos (lightly crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream for garnish
- 4 Green Onions, diced for garnish
- Cook rotini noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the noodles, cooked beef & onion mix, taco seasoning, lettuce, cheese, green pepper, tomatoes and dressing.
- Add the crushed Dorito chips over the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve then mix in the Doritos. (If not serving right away, this will allow the Doritos from getting soggy).
- Add a dollop of sour cream to the top, then sprinkle the chopped green onions before serving.
Adapted via Emily Bites