I have a HUGE delicious treat for you today on the blog!
AND it involves Doritos!
One of my all time most favorite things to eat when it starts getting warmer out- is pasta salads!
When its BBQ’s and family/friend get togethers- you need to bring this amazing dish!
I have had sooo many different kinds over the years but this one? is my ultimate FAV! 😀
The flavor is incredible (seriously)
People were lucky this bowl even made it to our BBQ lol 😉
Trust me, you will be scarfing this down as soon as you try it!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
- 1 lb. Ground Beef, cooked with 1/2 a small onion
- 1 Pkg. Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz. pkg. Rotini
- 12 oz. pkg. Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- 2-3 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 Green Pepper, diced
- 1 pint Cherry Tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1-1 1/2 cups Creamy French Dressing
- 1 Bag Nacho Cheese Doritos (lightly crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream for garnish
- 4 Green Onions, diced for garnish
- Cook rotini noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, mix the noodles, cooked beef & onion mix, taco seasoning, lettuce, cheese, green pepper, tomatoes and dressing.
- Add the crushed Dorito chips over the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve then mix in the Doritos. (If not serving right away, this will allow the Doritos from getting soggy).
- Add a dollop of sour cream to the top, then sprinkle the chopped green onions before serving.
Adapted via Emily Bites