These are so delicious and easy!
Its made with a special ingredient that makes them incredibly moist!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I didnt use any sugar – I used honey instead, wow what an incredible taste!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350f
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a fine paste using a fork, then add in the eggs and mix well
- Add in the yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract, and mix until well incorporated.
- Pour the flour over the wet mixture then add the baking soda.
- Use a spoon to fold the wet and dry ingredients together until the dry bits of the flour have disappeared completely
- add in the a couple small handful of the chips and the nuts.
- Portion the batter evenly into a greased muffin pan.
- Top the muffins with more chips/nuts
- Bake for 20 minutes