One of my all time favorite things to have set up at my holiday family get-togethers is Crock-Pot Hot chocolate!
You can make this with or withOUT the alcohol- it depends on the type of party you’re having and if the kiddies will be wanting some 🙂
This is wonderful for a Hot Chocolate Bar idea , set out some awesome different toppings for everyone to choose from and top with whatever they like!
It will be sure to be a HUGE family favorite!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Easy Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate! (Adult & Kid-friendly versions)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 cups whole milk
- 2 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup liquor (if desired-optional) Baileys irish cream or Rum Chata works best
- Marshmallows for topping
- Add everything to a large slow cooker and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Whisk after 30 to 45 minutes to make sure the chocolate chips have melted.
- Whisk before serving, top with marshmallows.
Makes about 16 cups of hot chocolate
MY OTHER RECIPES