Because jello shots are a STAPLE at my best friends house whenever she has a get together, we all look forward to her new jello shot creations!
Always delicious and you can never have just ONE!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Eggnog Jello Shots!
- 1 cup Hood eggnog (my fav)
- 1 packet unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup whipped cream vodka
- 1/4 cup Disaronno
- whipped cream
- In a medium pot, bring water to boil, remove from heat and stir in the gelatin
- allow to cool.
- Add remaining ingredients except for the whipped cream and the cinnamon and stir until combined.
- Pour into shot glasses
- Refrigerate for at LEAST 5 hours or even better, overnight
- When you are ready to serve, top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon
MY OTHER RECIPES