Okay, you are all in for a HUGE delicious dinner that the entire family will love!
It only takes a few ingredients to come out with a award winning, restaurant quality meal!
Its ultra cheesy (who doesnt love cheese?)
The garlic really hits this one out of the park!
MY OTHER RECIPES
This needs to make it onto your weekly dinner rotation!
My family requests this often 🙂
Do I get carried away with pics? as usual! lol
Look at all that cheese!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Four Cheese Garlic Shrimp Pasta!
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 cup cooked pasta water
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups of Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Finely chopped parsley & chives
- In a Large skillet, add the shrimp, minced garlic,olive oil, salt and butter and cook for about 2 minutes on a medium heat - stirring frequently (you dont want to overcook) remove and set aside.
- In a large pasta pot, cook the pasta in salted water, according to the package -Drain, BUT reserve one cup of the HOT pasta water in the pot, use it to dissolve 1 cube of chicken broth bullion in that water.
- Add heavy cream and the cooked spaghetti to the skillet where you cooked shrimp.
- Bring to boil, stir frequently. Once the liquids are boiling, immediately add cheese and keep stirring
- the spaghetti and the cream with the cheese
- Heat for about 1 minute, until cheese completely melts and coats the spaghetti
- Reduce to simmer and continue to cook for about 2 minutes, constantly stirring ( to thicken the sauce)
- Stir in the shrimp and gently mix to combine.
- To serve, top with finely chopped chives & Parsley & pepper, mix gently & serve immediately