With the warmer weather headed our way soon, I thought these little delicious bites of cheesecake heaven were in order!
The kids are going to go CRAZY over these!!
They are super simple and ultra tasty! They only take 3 ingredients to make many happy people 😉
No baking required!!
My favorite types of recipes, of course!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Fruity Pebbles Cheesecake Bites!
- 1 1/2 cups cream cheese; softened
- 1/2 cup fruity pebbles cereal
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional but recommended for extra sweetness)
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature to soften.
- Place in bowl with fruity pebbles and mix well.
- Taste to see if you want extra sugar. If so, add some and mix.
- Place mixture into round ice cube trays. Fill each cube.
- Place in freezer for at least three hours.
- To remove run luke warm water on back of ice tray to pop them out