This is one of my families most favorite meals!
Its all done in the same pan AND in under 30 min!
What could be better?
Next time I think Im going to have a side of cranberry sauce, I think that would really send it over the top 🙂
Saw lil lunas <- recipe like this, but I used chicken thighs instead and pan fried them in tons of garlic & brown sugar first!
I wash you dry ALSO has a version too -> here
Gravy is OPTIONAL but HIGHLY recommended!!
I did a quick mccormick gravy package to keep it simple and easy!
The flavor of this meal is outstanding and everyone wanted seconds!!
Dinner doesnt have to be complicated to be delicious!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Garlic Chicken & Stuffing w/ Green Beans and Gravy!
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 bone-in, skin on, chicken thighs or breasts (legs work too)
- 1 Teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 cup creamy chicken soup
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 3 cloves Fresh garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- McCormick chicken gravy pack
- Salt to taste
- 5 Tablespoons of salted butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 8oz package chicken stuffing mix
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Season the chicken with the paprika, onion powder, salt & pepper, set aside.
- In an oven safe skillet, put 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the garlic, heat until garlic is slightly cooked, only about 30 seconds on med temp.
- Place the seasoned chicken in the skillet with the oil/garlic mixture, add in the brown sugar & place skin side down first for about 5 minutes OR until browned, then flip for an additional 4 or so minutes on med-high heat.
- Place skillet in oven for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through completely.
- Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the skillet and put in the cut green beans and the chicken broth & soup.
- Bring to a boil and cook for roughly 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the stuffing mix and place the chicken pieces into the stuffing.
- Place into oven for a final 5 min, remove and serve!
- Just make a quick package of McCormick chicken gravy and pour over the top- then serve!
i used an easy gravy packet mix (optional but recommended)!