How ADORABLE are these??!?! These were so fun to make and everyone went crazy over them!
You can really use any cereal you would like but these taste amazing using fruity pebbles!
Trust me the kids will LOVE them!
So easy and the kids LOVE helping, you can use any shapes you want but these little men are ultra cute!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Gingerbread Krispy Treats with Fruity Pebbles!
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 10oz bag mini marshmallows
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 9 x 13" baking pan
- Small Gingerbread man cookie cutter
- Tubes of whites, brown, and green frosting
- Red hots
You will also need-
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Place your marshmallows and butter in a large microwave safe mixing bowl and cook for about 2 minutes or until marshmallows start to get puffy and butter is mostly melted
- Stir your marshmallows and butter then mix in your fruity pebbles cereal
- Spray your baking pan with a non-stick cooking spray and press your fruity pebbles mixture firmly into the pan
- Freeze for about 15 minutes
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out your gingerbread men, the smaller the cookie cutter the more you'll be able to make
- Place a dab of white frosting onto the head for the eyes and a brown dot on top of the white for the eyes
- Place a dab of frosting onto the bs k of the red hots and stick them on the gingerbread man's body for the buttons
- Use your brown frosting to draw a wavy smile and stick 2 red hots on the sides for cheeks
- Now draw a wavy line on each of the arms and legs