I just wanted to bring you all a quick and fairly easy recipe of mine that my family just adores!
I havent been posting new recipes as often as I would like because I have been focusing on recipe videos on my Facebook page, please head over to check those out if you havent already!
This is such a delicious addition to any get together or party!
Everyone loves it and it keeps well!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Greek Cucumber Salad!
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, sliced OR cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 red onion, chopped or diced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- half cup black Greek olives, pitted and sliced (you can use black olives if you prefer)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions.
- In a smaller bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and sliced olives over the top of salad and mix.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat
MY OTHER RECIPES