The Holiday season is just beginning and my family & I couldnt be happier! Its truly the BEST time of the year. What better way to make everyone go ‘AWWWWW’ when they see these adorable little babies on your cookie platter!!
A cute twist on a well loved snowball cookie using one of every ones favorite characters, THE GRINCH.
No need to take extra time decorating and fussing over cookies, with these, they are SO easy and SO so cute!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
GRINCH SNOWBALL COOKIES!
- 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/2 C powder sugar, plus 1 C to roll in sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 C flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3-5 drops of green food coloring
- 1/2 C chopped pecans OR any nut of your choice
- 1/3 cup chopped, dried cranberries (optional)
- 1 container of wilton confetti heart sprinkles, using only the reds
- 1/4 C melted white chocolate
- 1 cookie sheet fitted with parchment paper
- 1 disposable piping bag
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a standing mixer, beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla.
- Gradually mix in the flour, salt, and food coloring
- Mix in chopped pecans and dry cranberries
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until set but not brown.
- While cookies are baking melt the white chocolate
- Once chocolate is melted, pour into piping bag and cut the tip off
- Remove from pan and roll in powdered sugar.
- Pipe on a tiny dollop of chocolate onto the top middle of the cookies and place a red heart onto the chocolate
- Let cookies cool for 10 minutes before enjoying!