This isnt a recipe you are going to see around often!
It is completely delicious!
As you all know by now, Margaritas are my favorite!
I am going to bring you as many incredible versions as I can for the upcoming Summer months!
Halo oranges are delicious and sweet and make a perfect margarita base!
MY OTHER RECIPES
There is nothing better than sipping on one of these babies by the pool!
I have a bunch of other versions of margaritas that you will go crazy for!
Be sure to check them out as well!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Halo Orange Margaritas!
- 2 to 3 ounces (4-5 tablespoons) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Triple sec
- 5 ounces tequila
- 1 cup Juice from 5 Halos
- 2 Peeled and separated Halos
- 1/4 cup OJ
- 4 Mint leaves minced
- Orange sanding sugar
- Simple syrup
- Mint leaves to garnish
- Get 2 appetizer plates on one of them our out about 1 tbsp of simple syrup. On the other one add sanding sugar.
- Dip the rim of your glasses in the simple syrup and then in the sanding sugar set to the side
- Slice your halos in half and squeeze the juice out to make 1 cup
- In a shaker add the juice, OJ, and liquors shake well
- Fill an glass 3/4 of the way full with ice
- Fill your glass with your cocktail mix
- Add a few Halo wedges on top and garnish with a mint sprig
Decorating the rim of your glassware