Guess where I have been all day today? BAKING up a storm in my kitchen, getting ready to bring all you beautiful foodies some really amazing cookie recipes for the upcoming Holidays!
These are SOOO delicious and soft!
You can use any hersheys kisses that you favor, I used the mint truffle ones but any ole regular ones will do 🙂
One of my favorite ones to use are hersheys hugs
These will make the perfect addition to any Cookie tray OR just an amazing dessert or after dinner for the family.
Trust me, you can’t eat just one.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Hershey’s Fudge Puddle Cookies!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon mint extract OR vanilla extract (minty is christmasy) either work!
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Hershey's Kisses
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Line a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350°.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine your butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix well.
- Mix in your mint OR vanilla extract and eggs.
- Mix in your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and mix into your butter mixture with a tablespoon of cream.
- Use a tablespoon to form your dough into small balls, roll into a small bowl of powdered sugar and place onto your lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Unwrap your Hershey's Kisses and place one onto the center of each cookie immediately after they come out of the oven.
- The Kisses will be super soft, when they are soft pull the tip of the Hershey's Kiss and discard.