I am totally in LOVE with this version of Pumpkin Butter, I have the other version too if you want to try both! Just search for it on my blog!
I prefer this version because I like ACTUAL butter in my Pumpkin BUTTER lol
Its perfect on bagels, toast, english muffins, even on muffins!
Its So easy and tastes incredible!
Its like the ultimate taste of Fall!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Honey Pumpkin Whipped Butter!
- 1 C unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 6 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 4 TBSP honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- extra honey for the drizzle (optional)
MY OTHER RECIPES
- With an electric mixer beat the butter until smooth.
- Beat in the cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of the pumpkin puree until well combined.
- Begin to add 1 tablespoon of pumpkin puree every 30 seconds while continuing to beat the mixture
- Continue to beat the mixture while adding in the honey and vanilla. (Beat until thick and fluffy, about 2 minutes)
- Transfer into a sealed container.
- Keep in the refrigerator.
- Before serving drizzle with honey.(optional)