Are these adorable or what?!
These delicious little cereal bars are sweet and crunchy – kids love them! (I do too 😉 )
One of the best things about these bars is that they are NO BAKE!
A few simple ingredients!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Great for the kids to bring to school or even for get togethers!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Lucky Charms Cereal Treat Bars!
- 6 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- 10.5 ounces marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- 1 bag white chocolate baking chips
- Green food coloring
- Grease 9x13 pan
- Melt butter over medium heat in large saucepan. Once butter is completely melted, stir in marshmallows. Stir frequently, until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Turn heat off, and stir in 6 cups of Lucky Charms Cereal. Stir gently until cereal is completely coated with marshmallow.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and press down firmly, being careful not to crush the cereal.
- Let cool for about 2 hours.
- Over low heat, melt the bag of white chocolate baking chips. Stir frequently. Once chips are melted completely, stir in a small amount of green food coloring.
- Dip each treat halfway into the melted chocolate. (Another option: spread melted chocolate with a spoon overtop treat, rather than dipping.)
- Place treat on parchment paper with dipped side facing up.
- Press Lucky Charms Marshmallows into chocolate. Let cool until chocolate is firm.