Are these adorable or what?!
These delicious little cereal bars are sweet and crunchy – kids love them! (I do too 😉 )
One of the best things about these bars is that they are NO BAKE!
A few simple ingredients!
Great for the kids to bring to school or even for get togethers!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Lucky Charms Cereal Treat Bars!
- 6 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- 10.5 ounces marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- 1 bag white chocolate baking chips
- Green food coloring
- Grease 9x13 pan
- Melt butter over medium heat in large saucepan. Once butter is completely melted, stir in marshmallows. Stir frequently, until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Turn heat off, and stir in 6 cups of Lucky Charms Cereal. Stir gently until cereal is completely coated with marshmallow.
- Pour mixture into greased pan and press down firmly, being careful not to crush the cereal.
- Let cool for about 2 hours.
- Over low heat, melt the bag of white chocolate baking chips. Stir frequently. Once chips are melted completely, stir in a small amount of green food coloring.
- Dip each treat halfway into the melted chocolate. (Another option: spread melted chocolate with a spoon overtop treat, rather than dipping.)
- Place treat on parchment paper with dipped side facing up.
- Press Lucky Charms Marshmallows into chocolate. Let cool until chocolate is firm.