So excited to bring you these delicious cookie bars!
They can literally be made with M & M’s or even nuts- either way,
they are SO good!
They are perfectly chewy and thick!
MY OTHER RECIPES
I did red and green for the Christmas season but these can easily be changed for ANY occasion! Even upcoming Valentines day
using V-Day colored M & Ms 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
M & M Cookie Bars!
- 1/2 cup softened salted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups red and green M&M's
- Preheat your oven to 350f
- Line a 8x8" baking pan with aluminum foil, and grease with a non stick cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl beat together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Then mix in your egg, peanut butter, and vanilla extract
- Now mix in your flour until you have a thick dough
- Fold in one cup of your M&Ms and press your cookie dough into your baking pan
- Press the rest of your M&M's into the top of your bars and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Let cool and lift up aluminum foil to remove your bars
- Cut into nine squares and carefully cut all sides off of the bars