One of my all time favorite things to eat is definitely corn. You will see me having it with dinner frequently because once you try this recipe, you wont want to have it any other way!
I’m so excited that Summer is finally here!
This is one of those recipes that need to be on the menu at least two times a week! Its literally life altering delicious!
Its CRAZY easy and fast too!
Covered in butter and seasoned perfectly with a few simple spices!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Magical Oven Roasted Corn!
MY OTHER RECIPES
- 10 ears of corn, cleaned (you can use frozen )
- 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) salted butter, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional but recommended)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and place corn in a row along the baking sheet
- In a bowl add your butter, cayenne, garlic, salt & pepper, mix to combine well.
- Spread HALF of the butter mixture on each ear of corn.
- Bake for 20 minutes , remove from oven flip the corn and add the second half of the butter mixture
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Turn corn occasionally during the second half of baking
- Sprinkle with more pepper or butter as desired