I am bringing you the most amazing recipe today that you are going to be making for YEARS to come! I promise.
My mom has been making these for as long as I can remember, so I want to finally bring you this incredible recipe that our family has loved since I was little!
Trying to diet? after one bite of these babies, a diet would not even stand a fighting chance LOL
The bottom layer of these amazing bars really send them over the top, plus they are fairly easy to prepare too!
Perfect for the cooler months and the Fall/Winter baking that you know we all LOVE to do!
Your family and friends will go crazy over them, they will be begging for you to make them a batch too!
Every year that I make these, I always make a few extra batches, great to send them to the kids teachers and perfect to bring to get togethers as well- everyone loves them!
Theres no need to spend a crazy amount of time in the kitchen, these are done in under 30 min!
I swear they taste even better the next day!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Pecan Pie Bars!
- 1 1/4 Cups softened butter
- 1/3 Granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pound chopped pecans
- Grease a 9x13" baking pan with butter and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a hand or stand mixer to beat your butter and sugar until creamy.
- Mix in your vanilla extract and one egg at a time.
- Mix in the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Press your dough evenly into your greased pan and bake for about 13 minutes.
- While your crust is cooling, place your butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup in a heavy bottomed pan and heat on low while stirring until your ingredients have melted completely.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Take your pan off the heat and mix in your milk and pecans.
- Pour your pecan mixture evenly over your crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let your pecan pie bars cool, slice and enjoy!
MY OTHER RECIPES