Theres nothing better than a refreshing peach cocktail!
They are perfect for parties and for the upcoming holidays too!
Let’s bring it back to the south with this ole fashioned recipe that everyone goes crazy over- such a sweet and fantastic taste!
If you have followed my blog along the way, you will KNOW that I love yummy drinks- I have cocktails to mixed drinks to a variety of amazing, viral Moonshines too!
There’s something for everyone, for sure! 🙂
They are all TRIED AND TRUE!
Naughty Georgia Peach Cocktail!
- 1 fresh peach seed removed and diced
- 1/2 ounce Southern Comfort
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1/2 ounce Malibu rum
- 1 1/2 ounce Orange juice
- Pineapple juice
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Take your diced peach and put it in a blender add 2-3 pieces of ice and pulse for 30 seconds
- Add your peach to your glass filled with ice
- Shake all the ingredients except the pineapple juice together with ice and pour them into your glass on top of the peaches .
- Pour in the pineapple juice and stir.