You know I had to come out with YET another crazy delicious cocktail!
…AND YES, it had to involve PEEPS (I love them stale) don’t judge me LOL!
This one is super beautiful and full of marshmallow-y goodness!
Great for a girls night! and even people who dont like PEEPS love this one! 🙂
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Naughty Peep Cocktail!
- 1 oz Marshmallow vodka
- 1 oz Blue curacao liqueur
- 1/2 of a lemon for fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz Sprite
- Colored sanding sugar
- Simple syrup
- Peep for garnish
MY OTHER RECIPES
- Dip your glass into the simple syrup then into the sanding sugar
- set to the side and fill with ice
- Combine all ingredients into a bar shaker and shake to combine
- Garnish with a Peep