If you LOVE Orange Creamsicle Pie as much as I do,
then you will adore this Cherry chocolate chip creamsicle version!
What makes it even better? its NO BAKE! so no need to be heating up your kitchen with the oven with this one!
Every one who tries it will be HOOKED!
Super simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand too!
Its not only delicious but its one gorgeous pie that is super creamy and light!
Everyone will be asking for the recipe thinking you spent a lot more time on it than you actually did… awesome!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
No Bake Cherry Dreamsicle Pie!
- 1 ready made Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 10 oz Cherry Pie Filling OR 1 1/2 cups of marachino cherries
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 1 1/4 cup Semisweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping and pie filling into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Refrigerate 4 hours before serving.