This is such a super FUN recipe that will have everyone saying AWWW!!! My favorite sesame street character was always the cookie monster, so this was a must make when I saw it on Pinterest!
MY OTHER RECIPES
This is so easy, delicious and adorable!
Blue, just like the cookie monster!
You always want to use candy melts, it always makes a perfect fudge without being grainy!
What makes this even better? its NO BAKE!!
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Cookie Monster Fudge!
- 3 cups chocolate melting wafers (royal blue color)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Chopped chocolate chip cookies and Mini Oreos or reg oreos cut it half
- Candy eyeballs
- pam spray
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper OR plastic wrap then spray with pam spray, set aside.
- Place chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and melt in 30 second intervals until its smooth.
- Pour sweetened milk into the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Add a handful of the chopped cookies and mix again.
- Pour milk/chocolate mixture into the sprayed pan, make sure its even.
- Take your chocolate chip cookie chunks and press them into the fudge
- Place eyeballs in pairs evenly in different areas
- Put pan into the fridge to get solid
- Remove the fudge by pulling up on the paper/plastic wrap and lift it out then cut into squares with a sharp warm knife, try to keep eyeballs together while cutting..