Orange Creamsicle CRUSH Cupcakes are packed full of incredible orange cream flavor!
When I was a little girl, this was my ultimate favorite popsicle and it in cupcake for? Trust me its FANTASTIC!
The frosting in itself is something straight out of heaven!
I could eat it with a spoon! (seriously) LOL 😉
The Jell-O makes the cupcakes so deliciously moist and perfect!
MY OTHER RECIPES
Orange Crush Soda is something I have always loved since I was a child!
Infusing that amazing flavor into cupcakes is one of the best ideas EVER!
I am most definitely going to be doing this in a cake form SOON!
I’m going to do a Creamsicle Lush, Sheet Cake and a Layered cake in the upcoming weeks so please stay tuned
Don’t you just want to do a Faceplant into these?!
I think next time I will fill them with a nice white cream in the center!
Perfect for parties, birthdays or just dessert after dinner!
Trust me, this is a recipe you will come back to time and time again!
Easy, yummy and bursting with flavor!
Adding a bit or orange zest would give it an extra kick!
Please don’t forget to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT!
Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes!
- 1 box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup orange crush soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup powdered orange jello mix
- 1 teaspoon Lorann orange flavoring
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange crush soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Lorann orange flavoring
- 2 tablespoons powdered orange jello
- White baking cups
- Yellow or orange paper straws
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Coupler and star tip
- Decorating bags
You will also need-
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Line your cupcake pan with cupcake liners
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your cake mix, egg whites, vanilla extract, orange flavoring, orange crush soda, vegetable oil, and powdered orange Jell-O and mix
- Fill your cupcake liners half full with your orange batter and bake for 15-18 minutes
- While your cupcakes are cooling, mix together your frosting by whipping your butter with a hand mixer until fluffy
- Now mix in your powdered sugar and powdered Jell-O and mix again
- Add in your orange flavoring and orange crush until you have a frosting consistency
- Scoop your frosting into a decorating bag with a star tip
- Once your cupcakes have cooled, begin frosting them starting in the center of your cupcake into a large swirl and working your way back to the center to make a tall tip
- Cut your paper straws into thirds and place one in each cupcake
- Serve with an orange crush and enjoy this sweet treat!